How to Create More Cooperation and Peace at Home
with Vickie Falcone, M.A.
This 6-week Parenting Tele-Seminar is guaranteed to give you the tools to become a better parent.You can create more cooperation and peace at home…and much sooner than you may think.
If you are anything like me, you have at times felt frustrated and overwhelmed by the challenge of parenting.
When it comes to parenting, do you ever find yourself?
- feeling discouraged?
- automatically parenting from old patterns…even when you know better?
- understanding effective parenting techniques, but needing help applying what you know?
- or perhaps you feel like you are generally on a good path, but wanting to stay on the path of successful parenting?
If you answered, “Yes,” to any of the above, The Parenting That Works! tele-seminar will help you make lasting changes in the way you parent…
at your pace in an atmosphere of supportive acceptance.
Attend this interactive telephone seminar and have fun learning practical skills to:
- Reduce Power Struggles
- Develop Self-Motivation
- Create a Cooperative Family Environment
- Discipline Without Yelling
- Feel Calmer/Enjoy Being a Parent
- Be Kind, Firm and Effective
- Develop Mutual Respect
- A tele-seminar is basically a group meeting held over the telephone.
- Everyone gets the same dial-in number, calls that number at a pre-designated time and meets via telephone…like a conference call.
- Vickie Falcone’s Tele-Seminars are always live, fun and interactive. There are opportunities to ask questions and even participate in role-playing exercises.
- The size of the class is limited so that everyone has a chance to participate and get their questions answered.
- Each session has handouts that simplify note-taking and expand on the lesson being taught.
Why Take a Tele-Seminar Instead of Reading a Book?
Books are great!!! But unfortunately they lack what may be the key feature in creating lasting personal change. Research shows over and over that a relationship with a mentor who as “been there” and succeeded supercharges a person’s ability to change.
Under the guidance of Vickie Falcone, the Parenting That Works! experience offers you a safe place to learn and practice as you master the new habits and skills that you’ll need to create more peace in your home.
Sound Great When Do I Start?
The Tele-Seminar Series Starts: Webcasts and audio downloads are available for at least 30 days after a class.
Do you know the essentials for creating lasting change?
As it turns out, researchers have proven what works when it comes to creating changes that last in our lives. Whether you are trying to lose weight, improve your finances or become a better parent you must have these…
I know that when I began to put these simple skills to use with my own toddler –aged children, I saw positive changes happen right away. Now, as a result of practicing these and other Parenting That Works skills, I have created richly rewarding relationships with my two teenage daughters—my dream come true.
It has taken a strong commitment on my part, to learn and practice these positive parenting skills to get me where I am today. Regardless of where you find yourself today, whether you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control or just looking to be a more patient and effective parent, you can make a lasting positive change in the way you parent.
Here’s why I can practically guarantee your success:
It turns out that researchers have discovered the formula for creating change. And whether you want to lose weight, stop smoking or become a more effective parent, the ingredients for making changes that last are the same.
Fast Company journalist Alan Deutschman, in his powerful book, Change or Die identifies the three critical keys to creating change in your life – relate, repeat and reframe. He shares that all three “R’s” must be present in order for people to make a lasting change.
- Relate – You must first find a mentor—someone who has been where you are, healed themselves and is now experiencing life in the way you would like to (i.e. staying slim, being an effective parent). You need to form a relationship with your mentor (or a community) that inspires and sustains hope. This mentor or community has to believe you have the ability to change. And your mentor must possess specific methods and strategies for creating the results that you want.
- Repeat – To create permanent change, you need to rely on your new mentoring relationship to help you learn, practice and master the new habits and skills that you’ll need to create the results you want.
- Reframe – Finally, you need to allow your new relationships to help you learn new ways of thinking about your situation and your life. Your mentor will need to help you change formerly limiting beliefs about yourself and your situation into beliefs that will support your growth and change.
In the Parenting That Works tele-seminar you have available to you a mentoring experience that can deeply support you in becoming an effective parent. …someone who can help you raise cooperative and peaceful children. I have been where you are. I have felt the pain of disconnected parenting and, with the support of my mentors, found lasting positive change in the way I have parented my children. These are some of the ways I can help you create lasting change:
About Vickie Falcone M. A.: Vickie works with parents who want more peace at home. She is the author of the new book Parenting That Works! How to Create More Cooperation and Peace at Home. She has been teaching parents to create households that are respectful, cooperative and empowering for over 15 years.
MY PERSONAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Come and participate fully in the entire Life That Works! weekend. If at the conclusion of the program you don’t agree that you’ve learned the skills, tools and insights you need to begin to create the life you want, simply contact our office in writing within three days and you will receive a prompt and courteous refund of your entire tuition.
What You Learn In 6 Sessions:
Week 1– How Get Kids to Listen and Cooperate: Connect!
*Use simple steps to get your child to really listen
*Learn how to calm yourself when the heat is on
Week 2 – How to Create a More Positive and Peaceful Home
*Learn the negative consequences of over-praising your child
*Use communication that creates more positive energy in your home
Week 3 – What to Do Instead of Yell, Nag, Threaten or Punish: Positive Discipline (Pt 1)
*Discover how to teach children to take responsibility
*Learn how to use logical consequences to improve behavior
Week 4– Positive Discipline (Pt 2)
* Why “timeout” doesn’t usually work and what does
*How to raise a respectful child
Week 5 – How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
*What not to say to an upset child
*How to discharge strong emotions and help your child calm down
Week 6 – How to End Power Struggles and Sibling Rivalry
*Reduce sibling rivalry and competition
*How to effectively stop fights and arguments