How to Create More Cooperation and Peace at Home
A 6-week Parenting Course with Vickie Falcone M.A.
You can create more cooperation and peace at home…and much sooner than you may think!
Attend this 6-week course & have fun learning practical skills to:
- Reduce Power Struggles
- Create a Cooperative FamilyDiscipline Without Yelling
- Develop Mutual Respect
- Feel Calmer / Enjoy Being a Parent
(Attend by phone or online)
Dates: Next Workshop TBA
Time: 7:30-9:00 pm
6-Week Parenting That Works! Teleseminar – $197
6-Week In-Person Course
WEST LOS ANGELES
Dates: Contact us for further information
Time: 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Place: Center for Hope and Healing
3685 Motor Ave, Ste 240
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Investment: $297 or $497 for 2 people registering together.
20% discount through Wednesday, Sep. 25
20% off ONE person registering 6-Week In-Person Parenting That Works! Course – $237.60
20% off TWO people registering 6-Week In-Person Parenting That Works! Course – $397.60
Attend the First night FREE, no obligation!
What You Will Learn In 6 Sessions:
Week 1 – How Get Kids to Listen and Cooperate: Connect!
- Use simple steps to get your child to really listen
- Learn how to calm yourself when the heat is on
Week 2 – How to Create a More Positive and Peaceful Home
- Learn the negative consequences of over-praising your child
- Use communication that creates more positive energy in your home
Week 3 – What to Do Instead of Yell, Nag, Threaten or Punish: Positive Discipline (Part 1)
- Discover how to teach children to take responsibility
- Learn how to use logical consequences to improve behavior
Week 4– Positive Discipline (Part 2)
- Why “timeout” doesn’t usually work and what does
- How to raise a respectful child
Week 5 – How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
- What not to say to an upset child
- How to discharge strong emotions and help your child calm down
Week 6 – How to End Power Struggles and Sibling Rivalry
- Reduce sibling rivalry and competition
- How to effectively stop fights and arguments